Friday, 31 December 2010
1. Duplicate complete records (which will also allow you to create template risk assessment for quickly replicating and adjusting to suit)
2. Read Only or Read Write access
3. Spell Checking on all memo fields (ability to add words to users own dictionary)
4. Automatic screen resolution adjustments (to match the display screen monitor being used)
5. Export reports to Pdf or Xps
6. New backend file linking routine to assist in moving or networking TIRA’s data files
Plus a few other minor changes to improve the programme.
Friday, 10 December 2010
AIM v1.03 UPGRADE INFORMATION
This is a product enhancement
• Two level access – Read Write or Read Only (default set as read write)
• Spell checking on accident memo field
• Add words to user dictionary
• Statistal charts for
1. Accidents by Categories
2. Accidents by Locations
3. Accidents by Managers
4. Accidents by Employee Groups
5. Accidents by Employees
6. Days Lost through Accidents at Work
• New user friendly relinking interface to assist moving AIM from its default location or networking AIM’s data file
• Export to pdf or xps built into reports menu
• Printer options menu moved to 1st tab when displaying reports (more user friendly)
• Minor changes to the reports menus, including Chart Selector
Upgrade instructions from previous versions to v1.03 (Uses holding personal licences will receive their updates instructions shortly under a separate e-mail)
BEFORE UPDATING PLEASE READ THIS - Failure to follow these instructions could result in your data being lost.
Backup your data up first…
Those users that have not inputted any records
Simply uninstall the previous version and install version 1.03
Those users that have data inputted into AIM
IMPORTANT - Copy AIM’s data file (not the GUI file) to a safe location (i.e. file C:\AIM\Data\AIM_be.accdb). This file contains all your data.
Uninstall your previous version and install 1.03. Now delete the “newly installed” AIM_be.accdb and replace it with the copy you saved earlier. PLEASE ENSURE YOU GET THIS THE RIGHT WAY ROUND.
Those users that have moved AIM from its default installation directory will need to amend this instruction to suit their own arrangements, it in doubt ask your IT support.
Sunday, 5 December 2010
Hazardous Substances Risk Assesment: complete
Fire Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
First Aid Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
PPE Risk Assessment: module complete, reports to be designed
Scheduled released date: Early 2011
Two Level Access, Read-write and Read-only
Spell Checking on memo fields
I will look at adding direct export options to print menu ribbon.
Further updates nearer the release date...