Tuesday, 25 April 2017
#OnSafeLines QHSE Software releases version 6.4.00 of our Task Inventory and Risk Assessment software #TIRA.
#OnSafeLines QHSE Software is pleased to announce the release of version 6.4.00 of our popular Occupational Health and Safety Risk Management software #TIRA.
Summary of v6.4.00 Changes;
'* Third party KA Module removed
'* New program icon used (yellow health and safety triangle)
'* New Software Registration and Protection system embedded into TIRA.
'* Date trial period removed and replaced with 5 record limit restriction (per risk assessment type)
'* New System Information form added (via new registration mene icon
'* Minor changes to several data input forms
'* Minor changes to some menu ribbon icons and labels.
'* Hyphen captured during 'not in list' quick entry method
'* Bug fixes
To learn more Click Here
To download free trial Click Here
Friday, 30 September 2016
'* Major Change > Path to data files change to C:\ProgramDate\On Safe Lines QHSE Software
'* Installer setup file updated to new path criteria
'* Relink Reset Code Updated
'* Relink URL Table and Input form added to assist locating data files
'* #Size errors in some reports corrected
'* "Not Specified added to additional report fields not completed by user
'* Color coded warnings addedd to additional report fields not completed by user
'* Better integration of help file
'* Access Assessment report directly for Assessment Input form
'* Record specific link criteria added between main assessment form and print access options
'* Update to Installer Package
'* Bug fix: Print Preview button on Main Input forms loaded forum webpage
'* Bug fix: Print All Reports Not Loading all Reports
Saturday, 27 February 2016
Free to try QHSE Software Solutions for Businesses
• Health and Safety Risk Assessment Management Software > TIRA Download Page
• Accident at Work Investigation and Management Software > AIM Download Page
• Documented Information Control Management Software > DICS Download Page
• Employee Absenteeism and Sickness Trends Software > SMART Download Page
• First Aid at Work Risk Assessment Management Software > FARM Download Page
• Hazardous Substances Risk Management Software > HAZS Download Page
• Workplace Risk Assessment Management Software > WRAM Download Page
• Work Equipment Risk Assessment Management Software > WERAM Download Page
• Fire Premises Risk Assessment Management Software > FIRE Download Page
• General (Tasked Based) Risk Assessment Management Software > GRAM Download Page
Friday, 31 December 2010
1. Duplicate complete records (which will also allow you to create template risk assessment for quickly replicating and adjusting to suit)
2. Read Only or Read Write access
3. Spell Checking on all memo fields (ability to add words to users own dictionary)
4. Automatic screen resolution adjustments (to match the display screen monitor being used)
5. Export reports to Pdf or Xps
6. New backend file linking routine to assist in moving or networking TIRA’s data files
Plus a few other minor changes to improve the programme.
Monday, 26 April 2010
TIRA stands for Task Inventory and Risk Assessments and is a comprehensive risk management and analysis program, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
TIRA allows organisations to manage their risk assessments efficiently and effectively by easily guiding the assessor through the whole risk assessment process and then keeping track of who, where, when, and what has been achieved as well as actions and recommendation still outstanding. TIRA allows instant access to performance and tracking information. All risk assessments can be quickly and easily located and where necessary printed in a professionally designed and standard format.
TIRA has been issued as freeware.
See TIRA Home Page for full details