Sunday, 22 May 2016
#OnSafeLines QHSE Software is pleased to announce the release of version 6.2.02 of our popular Occupational Accident Investigation and Management software #AIM.
Summary of v6.2.02 Changes;
Modalur forms opened via main accident input form opened using diasy chain approach.
Bug fix images form opening behind parent form (v6.2.01 only)
Wednesday, 11 May 2016
#OnSafeLines QHSE Software is pleased to announce the release of version 6.0.00 of our popular Documented Information Control software #DICS.
Summary of v6.0.00 Changes;
'* Screens auto resize to match monitor resolution
'* Help file integrated at form level
'* Module level used to control edit events
'* Control of most forms converted from modular to tabbed
'* Program flow made more user friendly
'* Minor bug fixes
Summary of v6.2.00 Changes;
* Bug fix v6.1 would present as read only mode for authorised login for some PCs
* Bug fix, double reference number offered for first record
* Some application icons updated
* Update to security level code checking
* Create New User Label order corrected
* Max / Restore buttons added to assessment form footers