Wednesday, 14 March 2012

CDM Regs FAQ - information on HSE Notification / F10

FAQs relevant to both the electronic and manual F10 forms

When must I complete an F10 form?

You should complete an F10 form when you think you are undertaking a project that will last more than 30 days or involve more than 500 person days. This is a legal requirement under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007. An F10 does not need to be filled in for domestic projects.

What information must I provide to HSE?

The exact information that you must provide to HSE is outlined in Schedule I of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) 2007. On both the E-Form and the manual F10 forms, the information you must provide is marked with an asterisk (*).

Source HSE

To read more information on Notification/F10 click here

Free to try QHSE Software Solutions for Businesses

Risk Assessment Software
Accident Managenent Software
Document Issuing and Management System
Staff Sickness and Absenteeism Management and Trend Finding Software