On Safe Lines is pleased to announce the launch of TIRA G-Lite.
TIRA G-Lite has been developed to specifically cover task based risk assessments only, and as such comes with just two inter-linking risk modules;
• Task Inventories
• General Risk Assessment
TIRA G_Lite has been designed to be compact, efficient and easy to use and comes with several improvements over the original TIRA.
• Three user levels (Administrator, Editors and Read Only)
• Spell checking for memo fields (automatic or manual mode)
• One click duplication of complete Task Inventories and Risk Assessments - This will allow users to create templates of their most common activities and instantly make copies for quick updating
• Quickly switch between form and tab modes when entering staff details
• Auto close if the programme detects no use activity after 15 minutes
• Several other minor improvements to make the programme easier to use
TIRA G-Lite can be downloaded by going to the On Safe Lines software support page and following the links.